10.16.2009

This Evening's Dinner

Star Trek Eggo Waffles.  Apparently there was a run on frozen waffles at the store and this was all Tom could find.  Weird, but not disgusting.
I got about 11 hours sleep today (starting at 6 am) and want more.  Crap.
Last night was spent attempting to cast on for some fingerless gloves.   I think I did it about 8 times trying to find the proper permutation of needle type (bamboo or metal), size, and number of stitches to cast on.  These are being knit flat and then seamed up the side because I don't have double points nor no I have multiple sets of circular needles in the same size or a super long cord for my interchangeable circs, so knitting in the round isn't really happening.
I watched the old 1940s adaptation of Pride and Prejudice with Greer Garson and Laurence Olivier and was deeply disappointed to see that they decided not to use period costumes.  Then I watched the 1990s adaptation of Little Women which inevitably makes me cry.

No comments: