2.09.2012

What What

In my butt!
UTI didn't go away, probably hit my kidneys. Sunday and Monday were super fun days of fever, horrible shuddering chills, horrific back pain, and nausea and vomiting. Bad enough I cancelled class.
So, Tom took me to Urgent Care Monday evening and I got a shot of antibiotics in the ass, some Cipro, which is what I should have gotten in the first place (and which I will bitchily insist on in the future) and some anti-nausea meds that I've been taking cautiously because they might interact in scary ways with other meds I cannot skip.

And I swear every time I get Cipro they've added new and frightening warnings to the patient information. Which sucks, but it works so whatever.

Also, in the middle of that I agreed to teach Cultural Anthropology this summer. I have no idea. Should be entertaining for someone.

Feeling much improved today but still very very tired.

Also, LOLARCHAEOLOGY
I believe I will go nap now.

No comments: