2.13.2011

Depression Strikes Again

Pharaoh Ramses II of Egypt.Image via Wikipedia
It's the mummy of Ramses II.  Not really applicable, I just wanted to put  it in
I had another bad episode of depression crop up last weekend, which is why the blog has been so quiet for over a week. 
I'm feeling much better now emotionally, though the weather has been hard on me physically.  Almost every day has gotten me a weather warning for either arthritis or migraine.  Buhh.

We're still watching events in Egypt unfold and hoping for the best for Egyptians.

On a lighter note, I've been sleeping in more the past week (into the afternoon, frequently) and it seems as though every time I stagger out of bed, often the first thing I find out is that someone has been deposed or protests have cropped up somewhere new. 

No comments: