10.07.2009

Latest Project

So, I bought a skein of ultra bulky yarn quite a while ago intending to make myself a beret. And I finally got around to it. I actually started last night, attempting to follow a pattern. Yeah, not so much. I frogged it. Multiple times.
Screw following patterns. I made up my own. And here is the result. It's not finished yet, but I figured I'd share it here anyway. It's worked up ridiculously fast, but I can feel my tendons or muscles or something in my hands and forearms starting to twinge a bit more than usual, so I think I'll give it a rest for the night.

In other news, I managed to get up well before afternoon today. And I dusted, swept, mopped, and fed and watered my plants. I think the mini-rose is dead, but my African violet is doing spectacularly well. Maybe I'll try to get some more. Or see if I can find other flowering plants that do well in similar conditions (indirect light).
Posted by Picasa

No comments: