4.28.2009

Slow Day 3

So, I tried staying up all night and day to reset the sleep schedule.  Fail again.  But I did manage to do some dishes early this morning and go to the post office.  Then I fell asleep on the couch with Oreo, despite trying really hard to stay awake.  Sigh.  I'm still sleepy though, so I'm hoping I can get back to sleep later.  I have a huge backlog of Reader feed to go through.  
Some good news, though - I don't have to be sleep deprived for my EEG so I may be able to reschedule it and the EMG for a time that is better for me.  I will confess to being pretty nervous about the EMG - needles and I don't get along too well.  I know it's necessary, it's safe, etc., but I'm still worried it will trigger a panic attack - something that I can't really control.  It's absolutely infuriating, especially when people around you are telling you "it's fine, you're fine" - I know that, if I could keep my autonomic nervous system from deciding to go bugnuts I would!  Fingers-crossed it goes well.  Having it later in the day when I'm a bit better rested will probably make it easier on me.  I hate being a wuss.

No comments: