4.29.2009

Good Day

I spent most of the day out visiting today to distract myself from tomorrow's needle-tastic/electrocution fun.  It was really good to catch up with some people I haven't seen lately and even fun to see people that I see all the time (shout-out to the hubby on that one).  It did wear me out a bit though.  The dreadful gray weather isn't helping either - it seems to make my vision/vertigo stuff worse.  Bleh.  Anyway, a good day, though no crafting done.
Now we're waiting for rosemary-dijon crusted pork chops and baked potatoes to get finished up and we got a frozen cherry pie to bake (I've had a weird craving for it lately).  And I scored some Ben and Jerry's Cinnamon Buns ice-cream to try.  And some Cocoa Pebbles.  If I wind up feeling all crappy the next few days, at least I will have had an awesome dinner tonight and I have fun stuff to snack on if I feel like it.  Yay!
I also need to get cracking on Mom's present for Mother's Day.  And when that's done, I need to work on a gift for a friend who is, sadly, probably going away.  And I have wedding presents to work on too.  

No comments: