10.21.2009

Wow, something actually worked

I got called today to set up my cognitive testing appointment.  I'm shocked.  Pleased, but shocked.  It's scheduled for just a few days before my next neuro appointment and I'm hoping they'll be able to get the results ready in time.
Interestingly, the testing lasts all day 9-4 with an hour break for lunch.  I guess that should at least give a good indication of how fatigue affects me.  I'm very curious to see how this all works and, so far as I know, I don't have to do much in the way of stupid, awkward physical maneuvers nor are there any needles involved, so I'm kind of looking forward to it.
Something about being so tired Monday or my CPAP gurgling or something has thrown my sleep schedule off again, so I had no sleep last night despite several attempts.  I'm trying to stay awake as long as possible today in the hopes of resetting my stupid busted internal clock.  Incidentally, "as long as possible" means until I literally can no longer stay awake or until I start to feel seriously queasy, whichever comes first.  I spent most of Tuesday and much of today practically vibrating between the random involuntary movements, the tremors, and general quivering in most of my major muscle groups.  That was fun. :P

No comments: