8.19.2009

New Apartment


New Apartment
Originally uploaded by shoveling_ferret
So, here's a photo of the back room of the new place. Well, more of the radiator suspended from the ceiling. I find this fascinating... We still haven't decided how we're going to use the spaces exactly - like whether to have the living room more in the back of the apartment near the kitchen or whether to put the dining room table and office-y stuff there instead...

We signed the lease today and got the keys and took a load of mostly books and Oreo over to check things out.
Major moving is this weekend.
Unfortunately, transferring the phone and internet is going to be a bit delayed and I think I won't have regular access from Saturday night until Friday the 28th. Ick. I may well go into some sort of withdrawal. Need to see if there's a decent free wi-fi access point within walking distance for me and my laptop.


New Apartment

No comments: